#PDF-228 - Crisscrossing Bracelet by Leslie Rogalski
This project uses a two-needle crisscross technique to create a bracelet that rolls on the wrist. To complete this project, you will need the following materials:
- 6mm Round Beads - 15 in color A; 14 in color B and 14 in color C
- Czech Glass Wheel Beads - 44 pieces
- Size 11/0 Seed Beads - 24 pieces
- Closed Jump Rings - 2 pieces
- Open Jump Rings - 2 pieces
- Needles - 2
The colors the designer used may be listed in the PDF, but we welcome you to shop our entire selection of beads to find the colors you like best!
NOTE: In order to receive this downloadable PDF, you must add it to your cart, complete your order and then follow the prompts in the confirmation email to download your document.
You can also download this item at any time from your My Account page. Just go to completed orders, find this item and select Download Files.