Add all the materials you need to make this project to your cart from one page with our Dream Weaver Earrings Collection.
"These are so beautiful! You can use any color of 4mm bead to get this same effect. This is an intermediate design, due to the wire wrapping of the 4mm beads. These earrings took about 20 minutes to make."
-Susie Henderson, Owner, Auntie's Beads Owner
Downloadable instructions in PDF form. These earrings use the following materials:
- HP/200S - Silver Plated Head Pins, 2", 21 Gauge | Pkg 20
- JW97S - Silver Plated Earring Finding With 2mm Ball | Pkg 10
- BSB/3S - Silver Plated Beads, 3mm | Pkg 50
- GM-0673 - Red Howlite Faceted Gemstone Bead Strand, 4mm | 16" Strand
- AB-0282 - Antique Silver Pendant/Finding, Dream Catcher, 28x58mm | Pkg 2
- EP20/200S - Silver Plated 2" Eye Pins, 24 Gauge | Pkg 20
NOTE: In order to receive this downloadable PDF, you must add it to your cart, complete your order and then follow the prompts in the confirmation email to download your document.
You can also download this item at any time from your My Account page. Just go to completed orders, find this item and select Download Files.