#PDF-167 - Dipped In Color Bracelet Project by Marcia L. Balonis
Fully illustrated downloadable instructions in PDF form. This project uses the following materials:
- CzechMates Bars (or Bricks) - 44-50 pieces
- QuadraTiles (or QuadraLentils) - 22-25 pieces
- 11/0 Seed Beads - about 7 grams (a second color is optional)
- 3mm Fire Polish Beads - 88-100 pieces
- 5mm Pinch Beads - 88-100 pieces
- Multi-Strand Clasp
- Beading Needle
The colors the designer used are listed in the PDF, but we welcome you to shop our entire selection of beads to find the colors you like best!
NOTE: In order to receive this downloadable PDF, you must add it to your cart, complete your order and then follow the prompts in the confirmation email to download your document.
You can also download this item at any time from your My Account page. Just go to completed orders, find this item and select Download Files.