Add all of the materials you need to create this project to your cart from one page by visiting the Tibetan Tassel Materials Collection!
This beautiful necklace project by designed by Auntie's Beads Direct owner Susie Henderson. About the project, she says, "The beaded tassel was the original inspiration for this piece. The Tibetan beads work exceptionally well and allow us to add in the turquoise blue color. This piece is about 30" in length. Just add or take away equal numbers of beads on each side to lengthen or shorten."
This tassel necklace project is downloadable in PDF form and requires the following materials:
- Chinese Crystal Tassels, Red Coral, Gold Top, 3"
- Tibetan Style Cone Bead Strand
- Chinese Crystal 4mm Round Beads, Red Coral | 1 Strand
- Chinese Crystal 2x3mm Rondelle Beads, Gold
- Turquoise Blue 4mm Round Variscite Gemstone Beads
- Antique Gold Metal Beads, Bali Style Spacer, 6mm
- Beadalon 7 Strand Stainless Steel Bead Stringing Wire, .018 in (0.46 mm), Bright, 30 ft (9.2 m)
- Gold Plated Crimp Beads, 2x2
- Gold Plated 2" Eye Pins, 24 Gauge
- Gold Metal Beads, Plated 3mm Round
- Antique Brass Heart Lobster Clasps,10x18mm
The colors used are listed in the PDF, but we welcome you to shop our entire selection of seed beads to find the colors you like best!
NOTE: In order to receive this downloadable PDF, you must add it to your cart, complete your order and then follow the prompts in the confirmation email to download your document.
You can also download this item at any time from your My Account page. Just go to completed orders, find this item and select Download Files.