Color Shifting Bracelet using SuperDuo Duets. Superduo Duets by Matubo create a color shifting effect that makes your beadwork take on a life of its own as you move! This tutorial makes a 7.5” bracelet based on using a 5/8 inch clasp. Fully illustrated tutorial available as a downloadable PDF. See note below for download instructions.
- 24 grams Matubo Superduo Duets
- 40 Superduo beads (color A, diamond shape)
- 5 Superduo beads (color B, diamond center)
- 2 grams 11/0 seed beads
- 2 grams 8/0 seed beads
- 1 clasp 5/8” of choice
- Size 12 beading needle
- beading thread (Wildfire or Fireline suggested)
- End and add thread
- Working with two-holed beads
- Peyote stitch (See our video to learn technique)
- Flat peyote with two holed beads, edge stitch
The colors the designer used may be listed in the PDF, but we welcome you to shop our entire selection of beads to find the colors you like best!
NOTE: In order to receive this downloadable PDF, you must add it to your cart, complete your order and then follow the prompts in the confirmation email to download your document. Site minimum purchase required.
You can also download this item at any time from your My Account page. Just go to completed orders, find this item and select Download Files.