#PDF-515 - The Whoooo Necklace by Susie Henderson
Add all of the materials you need to create this project to your cart from one page by visiting The Whoooo Necklace Materials Collection!
I love owls, mysterious, elusive and beautiful. We offer four different styles of owls and any of them would be lovely in this piece. The Black Picasso Jasper is simply stunning. I used the matte version, which is my personal favorite.
Fully illustrated downloadable instructions in PDF form. This necklace uses the following materials:
- Large Antique Silver Open Jump Rings, 15mm | Pkg 20
- Antique Silver Plate 6mm Rolo Chain | 3 Feet
- Antique Silver Owl Pendant,22x44mm | Pkg 4
- Gemstone Beads, Black Picasso Jasper, Matte, 10mm | Pkg 1 Strand
- Silver Plated Beads, 3mm | Pkg 50
- Silver Plated Head Pins, 2", 21 Gauge | Pkg 20
- Silver Round Jewelry Link, 20mm | Pkg 10
- Silver Plated Lobster Clasps, 12.5mm | Pkg 4
- Sterling Silver 2X2 Crimp Beads | Pkg 50
- Beadalon 49 Strand Bead Stringing Wire, .018 in (0.46 mm), Gold, 30 ft (9.2 m) | Pkg 1
The colors the designer used are listed in the PDF, but we welcome you to shop our entire selection of seed beads to find the colors you like best!
NOTE: In order to receive this downloadable PDF, you must add it to your cart, complete your order and then follow the prompts in the confirmation email to download your document.
You can also download this item at any time from your My Account page. Just go to completed orders, find this item and select Download Files.