"I work with leather a lot. This micro fiber cord is soft and very easy to work with. Gray is a very popular, neutral color, so it goes with just about everything. I especially like it with silver. This is an easy project and will take you about 15 minutes to complete."
-Susie Henderson, Owner, Auntie's Beads Owner
Downloadable instructions in PDF form. This necklace uses the following materials:
- 3mm Micro Fiber Cord, Gray
- Antique Silver Hammered Tube Beads, 6x12mm
- Silver Plated Open Jump Rings, 8mm
- Silver Charm, Daggers, 5x17mm
- Silver Pendant, Hammered Curvy Drops, 40x54mm
- Leather Finding, Sterling Silver 2mm Crimp End Cap
- Sterling Silver 2mm Crimp End Hook
NOTE: In order to receive this downloadable PDF, you must add it to your cart, complete your order and then follow the prompts in the confirmation email to download your document.
You can also download this item at any time from your My Account page. Just go to completed orders, find this item and select Download Files.