"These beautiful earrings can be made in either silver or gold, as well as antique brass. The patina on the feather adds just enough color to make you stop and stare at these unique earrings. This project will take about 20 minutes and is for intermediate beaders."
-Susie Henderson, Owner, Auntie's Beads Owner
Downloadable instructions in PDF form. These earrings use the following materials:
- Antique Brass 2 Inch Head Pins
- Antique Brass With Patina Medium Feather Pendant,12x40mm
- Antique Brass Bali Style Metal Beads,4x5mm
- Antique Brass 3mm Round Beads
- Open Jump Rings, Antique Brass, 6mm
- Antique Brass Earwires With Loop
- Earring Findings, Antique Brass Teardrops, 27x39mm
NOTE: In order to receive this downloadable PDF, you must add it to your cart, complete your order and then follow the prompts in the confirmation email to download your document.
You can also download this item at any time from your My Account page. Just go to completed orders, find this item and select Download Files.