Add all the materials you need to make this project to your cart from one page with our Lariat By The Sea Necklace Collection.
"Have some fun with leather. We used sea glass for color, which makes this necklace so very unique. You can make this long or short, and use any color of leather you choose. This one is intermediate and should take about 30 minutes to complete."
-Susie Henderson, Owner, Auntie's Beads Owner
Downloadable instructions in PDF form. This necklace uses the following materials:
- HP/200S - Silver Plated Head Pins, 2", 21 Gauge | Pkg 20
- JR/032X6S - Silver Plated 20 Gauge Open Jump Rings | 25 Pc
- SS/5062/2 - Leather Finding, Sterling Silver 2mm Crimp End Cap | Pkg 1
- GL/03C/2 - Leather Cord, Chocolate, 2mm | Pkg 4 Feet
- AB-0140 - Antique Silver 25mm Coin Pendant With Cross | Pkg 5
- AB-4107 - Sea Glass, Blue And Yellow Discs, 4x11mm | Pkg 10
- AB-4105 - Sea Glass Beads, Peach Discs, 3.5x10mm | Pkg 10
- AB-0583 - Metal Beads, Silver Fluted, 7x8mm | Pkg 10
- SF/3034/3 - Silver Filled Smooth Round Beads, 3mm | Pkg 50
NOTE: In order to receive this downloadable PDF, you must add it to your cart, complete your order and then follow the prompts in the confirmation email to download your document.
You can also download this item at any time from your My Account page. Just go to completed orders, find this item and select Download Files.