Add all the materials you need to make this project to your cart from one page with our Sunshine In A Necklace Collection.
"Antique Yellow Agate and antique brass compliment each other beautifully. This piece has a vintage look and feel. I made it 18", but you can lengthen or shorten it to your taste. This is a straight beading project, great for those just starting out. This took me about 45 minutes to make."
-Susie Henderson, Owner, Auntie's Beads Owner
Downloadable instructions in PDF form. This necklace uses the following materials:
- JR/040X8AB - Antique Brass Open Jump Rings, 8mm | Pkg 20
- LC/AI702C/AB - Antique Brass 12.5mm Lobster Claw Clasps | Pkg 6
- BCB/2AB - 2mm Antique Brass Crimp Beads | Pkg 36
- JW248/7AB - Antique Brass 7mm Filigree Bead Caps | Pkg 20
- BSB/4AB - Antique Brass 4mm Round Beads | Pkg 50
- GM-0106 - 8mm Antique Yellow Agate Faceted Round Gemstone Bead Strand | 16" Str
- AB-2134 - Jewelry Links, Antique Brass Flower, 10mm | Pkg 10
- AB-0185 - Antique Brass Love Jewelry Connector, 13x36mm | Pkg 5
NOTE: In order to receive this downloadable PDF, you must add it to your cart, complete your order and then follow the prompts in the confirmation email to download your document.
You can also download this item at any time from your My Account page. Just go to completed orders, find this item and select Download Files.