Add all the materials you need to make this project to your cart from one page with our Under the Sea Necklace Collection.
"I used 10mm beads and made the necklace about 17" in length. To make this piece longer, just add more 10mm beads to each side. The starfish pendant is just beautiful and themed with the fish and the heart, it really makes a nice, fun statement. The level of difficulty is for experienced beaders, due to the wire wrapping. This took about 20 minutes to make."
-Susie Henderson, Owner, Auntie's Beads Owner
Downloadable instructions in PDF form. These earrings use the following materials:
- AB-3262 - Silver Toggle, Decorative Round, 18mm | Pkg 2 Sets
- BSB/4S - Silver Plated Beads, 4mm | Pkg 25
- BSB/3S - Silver Plated Beads, 3mm | Pkg 50
- GM-0714 - 10mm Matte African Turquoise Gemstone Bead Strand | Pkg 1
- GM-5020 - White Howlite Gemstone Bead Strand, 12x24mm | Pkg 1
- AB-0068 - Silver Pewter Puffy Long Heart Pendant,13x27mm | Pkg 5
- AB-1039 - Antique Silver Starfish Pendant,58mm | Pkg 1
- AB-5055 - Large Antique Silver Open Jump Rings, 15mm | Pkg 20
- HP/200S - Silver Plated Head Pins, 2", 21 Gauge | Pkg 20
NOTE: In order to receive this downloadable PDF, you must add it to your cart, complete your order and then follow the prompts in the confirmation email to download your document.
You can also download this item at any time from your My Account page. Just go to completed orders, find this item and select Download Files.