Find materials and add just the ones you need to your cart all from one page in the Dragon Egg Beaded Beads Materials Collection!
Fully illustrated downloadable instructions in PDF form. These beaded beads use the following materials:
- Size 11 Miyuki Delica (Size 11/0 Miyuki seed beads may be substituted) - approximately 1 gram
- Size 15/0 Miyuki seed beads - approximately 1 gram
- 2x4mm Mini Duo in 2 colors - first color 20, second color 40
- 2mm Fire Polish Crystals - 20
- 4 lb test Fireline 2 Size 11 or 12 beading needles
- 16mm round unfinished wood bead (any other kind of 16mm round bead may be substituted, but be aware that a base bead with a slippery surface, such as glass, will be harder to handle)
- #1 = Size 11 Miyuki Delica (turquoise - in the photos)
- #2 = 2x4mm Mini Duo (matte gold in the photos)
- #3 = 15/0 Miyuki seed bead (silver in the photos)
- #4 = 2x4mm Mini Duo (matte silver in the photos)
- #5 = 2mm Fire Polish Crystal (silver in the photos)
NOTE: In order to receive this downloadable PDF, you must add it to your cart, complete your order and then follow the prompts in the confirmation email to download your document.
You can also download this item at any time from your My Account page. Just go to completed orders, find this item and select Download Files.