#PDF-233 - Madras Bracelet Project
A simple peyote-stitched bracelet embellished with Matubo Gemduo beads. Difficulty of the beading project is beginner/intermediate. Fully illustrated downloadable instructions in PDF form. This project uses the following materials:
Material (for one bracelet):
- Matubo Gemduo (approx. 20 pcs)
- Matubo 8/0, color A (approx. 13 grams)
- Matubo 8/0, color B (approx. 40 pcs) (optional)
- 11/0 Miyuki seed beads (approx. 1 gram)
- 15/0 Miyuki seed beads (approx. 0.5 grams)
- Jump rings
- Beading needle
The colors the designer used may be listed in the PDF, but we welcome you to shop our entire selection of beads to find the colors you like best!
NOTE: In order to receive this downloadable PDF, you must add it to your cart, complete your order and then follow the prompts in the confirmation email to download your document.
You can also download this item at any time from your My Account page. Just go to completed orders, find this item and select Download Files.