#PDF-305 - Deco Duet Bracelet Project by Susan Sassoon
Use circular peyote and square stitch to create an art deco inspired bracelet with honeycombs, SuperDuos, and seed beads. This beginner/intermediate project requires the following materials:
- Honeycomb Beads - 16 pieces
- SuperDuo Duets - 32 pieces
- True 2 Fire Polish Beads - 60 pieces
- Size 8/0 Miyuki seed beads - 18 pieces
- Size 11/0 Miyuki seed beads - 1 gram
- Size 15/0 Miyuki seed beads - 40 pieces
- Connector links measuring about 15x20mm - 3 pieces
- Jump Rings
- 6LB or 8LB Fireline
- Size 10 or 12 Beading Needles
NOTE: In order to receive this downloadable PDF, you must add it to your cart, complete your order and then follow the prompts in the confirmation email to download your document.
You can also download this item at any time from your My Account page. Just go to completed orders, find this item and select Download Files.