Add all the materials you need to make this project to your cart from one page with our Gold Drop Earrings Collection.
"Once you start working with either of these two findings, you will come up with tons of different ways to use them. I immediately thought, "earrings". Fun, affordable and, oh, so cute! There is wire wrapping, and these took only ten minutes to make."
-Susie Henderson, Owner, Auntie's Beads Owner
Downloadable instructions in PDF form. This necklace uses the following materials:
- EP24/200G - Gold Plated 2" Eye Pins, 22 Gauge | Pkg 20
- AB-5754 - Antique Gold Lacy Pendant, 24x38mm | Pkg 2
- AB-4558 - Gold Metal Bead, Fluted Melon Focal Bead, 10x14mm | Pkg 1
- JW100G - Gold Plated Earring Findings, Coil With 3mm Ball | Pkg 10
- BSB/3G - Gold Metal Beads, Plated 3mm Round | Pkg 50
NOTE: In order to receive this downloadable PDF, you must add it to your cart, complete your order and then follow the prompts in the confirmation email to download your document.
You can also download this item at any time from your My Account page. Just go to completed orders, find this item and select Download Files.