This fully illustrated project teaches you how to make the versatile Looplicity Brick Stitch Earrings. To complete this project, you will need the following materials:
- Miyuki 10/0 Triangle Matte Silverlined Orange - 1 tube
- Miyuki 8/0 Triangle Matte Silverlined Chartreuse - 1 tube
- 11/0 Matte Silverlined Flame Red Miyuki Seed Bead - 1 tube
- 4mm Czech Fire Polished Opaque Dark Turquoise - 1 strand
- Chartreuse C-Lon Beading Thread Size AA
- Japanese Thin Beading Needles
- Sterling Earwire with Loop - 2 pieces
- Sterling Silver 10mm Soldered Ring 18ga. - 2 pieces
- Chain Nose Pliers
The colors the designer used may be listed in the PDF, but we welcome you to shop our entire selection of beads to find the colors you like best!
NOTE: In order to receive this downloadable PDF, you must add it to your cart, complete your order and then follow the prompts in the confirmation email to download your document.
You can also download this item at any time from your My Account page. Just go to completed orders, find this item and select Download Files.