#PDF-515 - The Whoooo Necklace by Susie HendersonSKU: #PDF-515
Auntie's Beads Direct ships to the U.S., Canada, and a number of other countries. We offer low-cost, flat rate shipping options for our U.S. customers, and free shipping above a certain order size (your cart tally will let you know how much you need to order to get free shipping). Please read the important information below on our shipping schedule so there are no misunderstandings. Our shipping policy is based in part on the large catalog of products we offer from many manufacturers, not all of which are in stock locally at the same time. If you have time constraints on receiving your order, please let us know in the order comments.
U.S. Shipping Options
- USPS First Class Mail, flat rate (see cart for current rates, subject to change)
- Free shipping for orders in the continental U.S. that are over $100
- USPS Priority Mail, flat rate (see cart for current rates, subject to change)
International Shipping Options:
- USPS First Class International, actual cost based on weight
Note that we have very little control over the cost of international shipments and make every effort to charge only actual costs. We cannot be liable for import duties or taxes, and we cannot declare the value of your order to be lower than it is.
Product Availability and Shipping Schedule:
When you place an order, you should carefully note the availability for each item, which will be shown in your cart. When all items are in stock locally and available to ship, your order will generally ship with 1 - 4 days of order placement. Products that are not stocked locally may take from 5 - 14 days to ship. If any items will take longer than 14 days to ship, we will notify you and you can either cancel the item(s) or keep them backordered.
Add all of the materials you need to create this project to your cart from one page by visiting The Whoooo Necklace Materials Collection!
I love owls, mysterious, elusive and beautiful. We offer four different styles of owls and any of them would be lovely in this piece. The Black Picasso Jasper is simply stunning. I used the matte version, which is my personal favorite.
Fully illustrated downloadable instructions in PDF form. This necklace uses the following materials:
- Large Antique Silver Open Jump Rings, 15mm | Pkg 20
- Antique Silver Plate 6mm Rolo Chain | 3 Feet
- Antique Silver Owl Pendant,22x44mm | Pkg 4
- Gemstone Beads, Black Picasso Jasper, Matte, 10mm | Pkg 1 Strand
- Silver Plated Beads, 3mm | Pkg 50
- Silver Plated Head Pins, 2", 21 Gauge | Pkg 20
- Silver Round Jewelry Link, 20mm | Pkg 10
- Silver Plated Lobster Clasps, 12.5mm | Pkg 4
- Sterling Silver 2X2 Crimp Beads | Pkg 50
- Beadalon 7 Strand Stainless Steel Bead Stringing Wire, .018 in (0.46 mm), Bright, 30 ft (9.2 m) | Pkg 1
The colors the designer used are listed in the PDF, but we welcome you to shop our entire selection of seed beads to find the colors you like best!
NOTE: In order to receive this downloadable PDF, you must add it to your cart, complete your order and then follow the prompts in the confirmation email to download your document.
You can also download this item at any time from your My Account page. Just go to completed orders, find this item and select Download Files.