Make these flower-shaped earrings using Czech GemDuo beads. This is a beginner/intermediate beading project. Fully illustrated downloadable instructions in PDF form. This project uses the following materials:
Materials Used (for one pair of earrings):
- Matubo Gemduo (16 pcs)
- Matubo Miniduo (16 pcs)
- 11/0 Miyuki seed beads (approx. 0.2-0.4 gram)
- 15/0 Miyuki seed beads (approx. 0.3-0.5 gram)
- 3mm firepolished beads (16 pcs)
- Jump rings, earring components
- Beading needle and thread (Nymo, Fireline)
The colors the designer used may be listed in the PDF, but we welcome you to shop our entire selection of beads to find the colors you like best!
NOTE: In order to receive this downloadable PDF, you must add it to your cart, complete your order and then follow the prompts in the confirmation email to download your document.
You can also download this item at any time from your My Account page. Just go to completed orders, find this item and select Download Files.