#PDF-117 - A Honey of A Bracelet Pattern by Marcia L. Balonis
Fully illustrated downloadable instructions in PDF form. This bracelet uses the following materials:
- Honeycomb beads - 30-42 pieces
- O beads - about 144 pieces
- Miyuki 15/0 seed beads - 5 grams
- Miyuki 11/0 seed beads - 5 grams (may use 2 colors)
- 3mm bicones - 30-42 pieces
- 4mm fire polish beads - 16-22 pieces
- 3mm fire polish beads - 28-40 pieces
- 6 LB Fireline
- Beading needle(s)
- 2 strand clasp
The colors the designer used are listed in the PDF, but we welcome you to shop our entire selection of beads to find the colors you like best!
NOTE: In order to receive this downloadable PDF, you must add it to your cart, complete your order and then follow the prompts in the confirmation email to download your document.
You can also download this item at any time from your My Account page. Just go to completed orders, find this item and select Download Files.