#PDF-180 - Lunetta Bracelet Project by Ella DesSKU: PDF-180
Auntie's Beads Direct ships to the U.S., Canada, and a number of other countries. We offer low-cost, flat rate shipping options for our U.S. customers, and free shipping above a certain order size (your cart tally will let you know how much you need to order to get free shipping). Please read the important information below on our shipping schedule so there are no misunderstandings. Our shipping policy is based in part on the large catalog of products we offer from many manufacturers, not all of which are in stock locally at the same time. If you have time constraints on receiving your order, please let us know in the order comments.
U.S. Shipping Options
- USPS First Class Mail, flat rate (see cart for current rates, subject to change)
- Free shipping for orders in the continental U.S. that are over $100
- USPS Priority Mail, flat rate (see cart for current rates, subject to change)
International Shipping Options:
- USPS First Class International, actual cost based on weight
Product Availability and Shipping Schedule:
Fully illustrated downloadable instructions in PDF form. This project uses the following materials:
- Half Moon Beads - 32 pieces
- Pyramid Hex Beads - 8 pieces
- 4mm Fire Polish Beads - 14 pieces
- 11/0 Miyuki Seed Beads - about 6 grams
- 8/0 Miyuki Seed Beads - about 3 grams plus 4 pieces of a different color
- 6 LB Fireline
- Size 12 Beading Needle
The colors the designer used are listed in the PDF, but we welcome you to shop our entire selection of beads to find the colors you like best!
NOTE: In order to receive this downloadable PDF, you must add it to your cart, complete your order and then follow the prompts in the confirmation email to download your document.
You can also download this item at any time from your My Acccount page. Just go to completed orders, find this item and select Download Files.