#PDF-200 - Charlestone Bracelet Project by Erika Sandor
Fully illustrated downloadable instructions in PDF form. This project uses the following materials:
- Tipp Beads - 20 pieces
- SuperDuos - 20 pieces
- Miyuki Tilas - 40 pieces
- True 2 Fire Polish Beads - 320 pieces
- 3mm Fire Polish Beads - 80 pieces
- 15/0 Miyuki Seed Beads - 360 pieces in 3 different colors (160 pieces of one color, 120 pieces of another color and 80 of another color)
- 11/0 Miyuki Seed Beads - 80 pieces in 2 different colors (40 pieces of each color)
- Size 15 Beading Needle
- .010 Fireline
- Thread Burner or Scissors
The colors the designer used are listed in the PDF, but we welcome you to shop our entire selection of beads to find the colors you like best!
NOTE: In order to receive this downloadable PDF, you must add it to your cart, complete your order and then follow the prompts in the confirmation email to download your document.
You can also download this item at any time from your My Account page. Just go to completed orders, find this item and select Download Files.