#PDF-234 - Fiona Beaded Beads Necklace Project
Create a beautiful necklace or a necklace and earring set with these beautiful beaded beads featuring Gemduos. This is a beginner/intermediate beading project. Fully illustrated downloadable instructions in PDF form. This project uses the following materials:
Materials Used (Large Bead):
- Matubo Gemduos (11 pcs)
- Matubo Miniduos (approx. 2.5 grams)
- 6/0 Miyuki Seed Beads (approx. 2 grams)
- 8/0 Miyuki Seed Beads (22 pcs)
- 11/0 Miyuki seed beads (approx. 0.5 grams)
- 15/0 Miyuki seed beads (approx. 1 gram)
- 20mm wooden or acrylic round bead
Materials Used (Small Bead):
- Matubo Gemduos (7 pcs)
- Matubo Miniduos (14 pcs)
- 8/0 Miyuki Seed Beads (21 pcs)
- 11/0 Miyuki seed beads (approx. 0.3 grams)
- 15/0 Miyuki seed beads (approx. 0.7 grams)
- 12mm wooden or acrylic round bead
The colors the designer used may be listed in the PDF, but we welcome you to shop our entire selection of beads to find the colors you like best!
NOTE: In order to receive this downloadable PDF, you must add it to your cart, complete your order and then follow the prompts in the confirmation email to download your document.
You can also download this item at any time from your My Account page. Just go to completed orders, find this item and select Download Files.