#PDF-244 - Karakum Beaded Bead Project
Create beaded beads with an unusual texture using SuperDuos, MiniDuos, and Japanese seed beads. These fully illustrated downloadable instructions are available in PDF form. This beginner/intermediate project uses the following materials:
- Matubo MiniDuos (16 pieces)
- Matubo SuperDuos (8 pieces)
- Matubo 8/0 (2 grams)
- 11/0 Japanese Seed Beads (1 gram)
- 15/0 Japanese Seed Beads (1 gram)
- 2mm Fire Polished Beads (16 pieces, optional)
- 12mm Round Wood or Acrylic Bead
- Beading Needle
The colors the designer used may be listed in the PDF, but we welcome you to shop our entire selection of beads to find the colors you like best!
NOTE: In order to receive this downloadable PDF, you must add it to your cart, complete your order and then follow the prompts in the confirmation email to download your document.
You can also download this item at any time from your My Acccount page. Just go to completed orders, find this item and select Download Files.