Use our new Add Materials to Cart feature to put everything you need for this project in your cart!
Seed beads are not just for weaving. I used 8/0 Miyuki seed beads, but use any color you have on hand.
This earrings project uses the following materials:
- SS/002 - Sterling Silver Fancy Ear Wire, 20 Gauge | 2 Pair
- AB-0162 - Antique Silver Oval Jewelry Link, 20x34mm | Pkg 10
- SF/JR32/8 - Silver Filled Jump Rings, 8mm | Pkg 10
- HP/200S - Silver Plated Head Pins, 2", 21 Gauge | Pkg 20
- AB-2133 - Jewelry Links, Silver Flower, 10mm | Pkg 10
- 8-412 - 8/0 Op Turquoise Green Miyuki Seed Bead | 25 Grams
The colors the designer used may be listed in the PDF, but we welcome you to shop our entire selection of beads to find the colors you like best!
NOTE: In order to receive this downloadable PDF, you must add it to your cart, complete your order and then follow the prompts in the confirmation email to download your document.
You can also download this item at any time from your My Account page. Just go to completed orders, find this item and select Download Files.