#PDF-532 - Sea Glass In Red Bracelet
"These sea glass rondelles are some of my favorite beads to play with. Use any color you choose for this piece, they all work. This piece is intermediate and took about 15 minutes to make."
-Susie Henderson, Owner, Auntie's Beads Owner
Downloadable instructions in PDF form. This bracelet uses the following materials:
- AB-4103 - Sea Glass, Red And Yellow Discs, 3.5x12mm | Pkg 10 Pc
- JW9007/2.5x30S - Silver Plated Curved Bar, 2x5.30mm | Pkg 10
- BSB/3S - Silver Plated Beads, 3mm | Pkg 50
- AB-0374 - Silver Beads, Bali Style, 4x5mm | Pkg 25
- HP/200S - Silver Plated Head Pins, 2", 21 Gauge | Pkg 20
- LC/AI702C/S - Silver Plated Lobster Clasps, 12.5mm | Pkg 4
- JR/032X8S - Silver Plated Open Jump Rings, 8mm | Pkg 20
NOTE: In order to receive this downloadable PDF, you must add it to your cart, complete your order and then follow the prompts in the confirmation email to download your document.
You can also download this item at any time from your My Account page. Just go to completed orders, find this item and select Download Files.