#PDF-532 - Sea Glass In Red Bracelet
Auntie's Beads Direct ships to the U.S., Canada, and a number of other countries. We offer low-cost, flat rate shipping options for our U.S. customers, and free shipping above a certain order size (your cart tally will let you know how much you need to order to get free shipping). Please read the important information below on our shipping schedule so there are no misunderstandings. Our shipping policy is based in part on the large catalog of products we offer from many manufacturers, not all of which are in stock locally at the same time. If you have time constraints on receiving your order, please let us know in the order comments.
U.S. Shipping Options
- USPS First Class Mail, flat rate (see cart for current rates, subject to change)
- Free shipping for orders in the continental U.S. that are over $100
- USPS Priority Mail, flat rate (see cart for current rates, subject to change)
International Shipping Options:
- USPS First Class International, actual cost based on weight
Note that we have very little control over the cost of international shipments and make every effort to charge only actual costs. We cannot be liable for import duties or taxes, and we cannot declare the value of your order to be lower than it is.
Product Availability and Shipping Schedule:
When you place an order, you should carefully note the availability for each item, which will be shown in your cart. When all items are in stock locally and available to ship, your order will generally ship with 1 - 4 days of order placement. Products that are not stocked locally may take from 5 - 14 days to ship. If any items will take longer than 14 days to ship, we will notify you and you can either cancel the item(s) or keep them backordered.
Add all the materials you need to make this project to your cart from one page with our Sea Glass In Red Bracelet Collection.
"These sea glass rondelles are some of my favorite beads to play with. Use any color you choose for this piece, they all work. This piece is intermediate and took about 15 minutes to make."
-Susie Henderson, Owner, Auntie's Beads Owner
Downloadable instructions in PDF form. This bracelet uses the following materials:
- AB-4103 - Sea Glass, Red And Yellow Discs, 3.5x12mm | Pkg 10 Pc
- JW9007/2.5x30S - Silver Plated Curved Bar, 2x5.30mm | Pkg 10
- BSB/3S - Silver Plated Beads, 3mm | Pkg 50
- AB-0374 - Silver Beads, Bali Style, 4x5mm | Pkg 25
- HP/200S - Silver Plated Head Pins, 2", 21 Gauge | Pkg 20
- LC/AI702C/S - Silver Plated Lobster Clasps, 12.5mm | Pkg 4
- JR/032X8S - Silver Plated Open Jump Rings, 8mm | Pkg 20
NOTE: In order to receive this downloadable PDF, you must add it to your cart, complete your order and then follow the prompts in the confirmation email to download your document.
You can also download this item at any time from your My Account page. Just go to completed orders, find this item and select Download Files.