#PDF-533 - Jampa Bracelet
Add all the materials you need to make this project to your cart from one page with our Jampa Bracelet Collection.
"This Tibetan word means loving-kindness, the perfect name for this lovely Tibetan Agate bracelet. The holes are large enough for two strands of 1mm leather, so use your imagination! There is wire wrapping involved, but just on the drops at the clasp. For beginners, you could use charms and a jump ring instead. This piece took about 30 minutes to complete."
-Susie Henderson, Owner, Auntie's Beads Owner
Downloadable instructions in PDF form. This bracelet uses the following materials:
- GL/01/1 - Leather Cord, Natural, 1mm | Pkg 4 Feet
- SS/5062/2 - Leather Finding, Sterling Silver 2mm Crimp End Cap | Pkg 1
- SS/5063/2 - Sterling Silver 2mm Crimp End Hook | Pkg 1
- GM-3122 - Gemstone Beads, Tibetan Agate Rondelles, 12x8mm | Pkg 1 Strand
- AB-2403 -Silver Pewter Large Hole Round Beads, 5.5mm | Pkg 25
- JR/032X8S - Silver Plated Open Jump Rings, 8mm | Pkg 20
- SS/3034/3 - Sterling Silver Round Beads, 3mm | Pkg 25
- HP/200S - Silver Plated Head Pins, 2", 21 Gauge | Pkg 20
NOTE: In order to receive this downloadable PDF, you must add it to your cart, complete your order and then follow the prompts in the confirmation email to download your document.
You can also download this item at any time from your My Account page. Just go to completed orders, find this item and select Download Files.